Friday, August 1, 2008

Patchwork


What a busy week it was! I owe a huge thanks to my mom and my mother-in-law. My big girl was at an art camp this week (a special gift from my in-laws.) My mom took the little guy each morning. I couldn't believe how much I accomplished and there is so much more I need to get done. You are soooo appreciated moms!
I have been piecing together all kinds of things. This picture is a quilt that I keep cutting up one square or so a day for. I am also in the process of putting together a syllabus for a course that I will teach this fall. AND, I have been working on some bags to post in an etsy shop! You do not want to see what my house looks like; it is a total hazard zone. PLUS, I get to go to a quilt show today! Life is good. Wish my house looked a little better, but life is good!

No comments: