Friday, September 5, 2008

peace


Well, I just found a bannana in my purse that I was supposed to have consumed for breakfast today. The worst part was that the fruit flies found it before me. Gross.


That pretty much sums up the hectic nature of my week. Maybe next week will be a better one for blogging. We'll see. I'll leave you with a quote that I came across when I was with my sister to pick out her wedding invitations. (You can find a good quote in the wierdest places.) It was an epiphany for me because I find that with kids, work, and responsibilities it is hard to find my peaceful center. So here it is, written by an unknown author:


Peace.

It does not mean to be in a place

where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work.

It means to be in the midst of these things

and still be calm in your heart.




Isn't that nice? I thought so.

No comments: