Friday, January 9, 2009

Getting Inspired

For me, January has always seemed like the month for the germination of ideas. I like hunkering down, so it's hard for me to get on the computer and post. I'd rather be curled up on the sofa knitting if I have a free chance, thinking about this and that. I'm reading some good books right now, making some doll clothes for my girl, finishing up a sweater, flipping through seed catalogs for the vegetable garden, and making some bees' wax candles. But the new projects and pathways for my life are always evolving in my mind. They're kind of like seeds waiting to be planted. The ground is fallow for now, but after a little rest break (and finishing up a few projects), I'll be ready to go.



Thanks to a quick visit to my friend at Olliekate, I found out about this lovely collection of tutorials at The Long Thread. Go check it out... you simply won't believe it. She did such a nice job of putting together a lengthy AND organized list of tutorials. My bookmarked favorites is not this well put together. There's some good stuff so prepare to be inspired.






+












No comments: