Wednesday, March 25, 2009

new stamp

I had fun cutting another stamp this weekend for my daughter's birthday invitations. It took no time at all, and is a lovely little creative outlet. This is a great tutorial if you're interested. Just scroll down to get parts one and two; it's really helpful. I used Grade B PZ Kutz for this stamp... it's orange. I liked the white (Grade A) better. Each one cuts a little differently, and I guess it's a matter of figuring out which one you like best. I plan to use this stamp on the front of some bare books for little party favors for a bunch of five and six year olds. Good stuff.

4 comments:

Betsy said...

lovely! really cool.

miss you friend. things are topsy turvy here. Hope you all are well.

xo

liz @ longview builders said...

That looks great. You are really mastering the stamp making! Hope things are good with you. We are coming out of more sickness but doing fine. Let's get together soon!

Cheryl Arkison said...

Oh, I love that!

Melissa said...

Hi-- just found your blog and read back a few posts. I'm fascinated by the bees. We are just a couple of hours away (in Greensboro) but our outsides are so different from yours. Looking forward to following your days!