Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Enough already!

I hesitated about even posting today. I don't want to subject anyone to my grumbly mind space. I have had some good mommy moments today, and plenty of not-s0-good ones. Yesterday, snow was exciting; today, it is not. I'm putting out silent pleas to the universe... no more snow... PLEASE!
I have decided that one of the best ways to get through cabin fever is food. Yes, there are the craft projects, the knitting, the puzzles, even some yoga, but food is the way to go! Last night, we were treated with sushi that my husband made. Today, it was banana bread with Ghiradelli dark chocolate chips. I think food is what has salvaged my sanity in the end. Sushi and snow... hopefully, we won't have to put that coping mechanism to use again until next winter. I mean.... bring on the sushi, not the snow.



No comments: