Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A little bit of gluttony

I found this tablecloth at Target. Yes, I shop there. It's a really nice linen, 60 inches wide and 2 1/3 yards worth. Can't beat the price if I got it off the bolt. I also snatched up an awesome brown geometric flower print. I have plans to use it in some bags... or maybe keep it all for myself. A new shower curtain perhaps? Some day I will get around to making REAL covers from this linen for my chair. You know, the kind with zippers, that appear well made and store bought? For now, I am very content to have it tucked in around the existing cushions like a kind of cover. You can even see the corners of the fabric poking out in the picture. I don't care, though, because it makes me happy. If I spent the extra time to make it perfect, my two year old would destroy that illusion in about a minute.
Happy Fat Tuesday, friends. It's getting warmer here. Hip hip hooray!

No comments: