Saturday, August 28, 2010

On hiatus

It appears that I need to announce an official break from posting on my blog. Our gmail is down for the count, so I can't even answer emails... such a drag. However, the bigger deal is that I have been very sick and in pain every day since I was bitten by that dog on August 4. I've had four rounds of antibiotics now. My body is totally wrecked from fighing infection and dealing with pain. I wish I had more positive things to report, so.... I'm going to unplug and focus all my energies on healing.

See you all soon.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so sorry. I hope that you find the magic bullet for the infection soon--and I'm so, so sorry that we were not able to meet last week. We ended up getting in late Friday and leaving in the early morning (pouring rain) for another family reunion-- there wasn't a moment to spare. Rats again. SOMEDAY we will spend many hours talking fabric and kids and plants-- I even brought a bag of white iris for you that have a long history in my garden-- maybe they will make it to you this fall. I hope that you are able to rest and recoup and return in good health and spirits very soon.

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Sorry that your summer had to end so tragically and painfully. May your healing commence and your heart begin its own recovery.

Cheryl Arkison said...

Oh wow, that is no good. I'm thinking of you. I hope you at least get your email up soon.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the end of Summer and focus on your health. Sounds like you're up and running again. yeah!