Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The new meditation

Painting. I swear, I should have calculated the hours. I would be astounded. Nearly every bit of paneling on the first floor has been painted at this point.... by me.

Kitchen? Check.
Laundry room? Check.
Funky seventies bathroom with no less than 4 different colors of porcelain? Check.
I do believe it has helped my stress level just a tad. I love a task accomplished. To reward myself? Had to get a bird print from this talented lady.... it makes me very happy.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That's a lot of painting! It looks great-- I especially love how you tied everything in the bathroom together!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it! Unfortunately not this weekend.....The Michael's will be there. Tell El I found a cool photo of my Julia with many missing front teeth that I want her to see. Fun!!

Bending Birches said...

ahhh the bathroom is fantastic!!!!