Thursday, December 11, 2008

New size range





Whew! Well the fundraiser is over and the final exam administered and graded. I just have some loose ends to wrap up such as tallying final grades, and then it's full tilt into the holidays. We're getting excited around here. We decorated our tree yesterday, and as of today, only part of it has been destroyed by our little guy. That's pretty good, trust me. I figured the entire tree would be on the floor by now. Here's a smattering of the latest bags that I posted to etsy today. So fun. I'm making them in 3 different sizes now, so I'm looking forward to some feedback.

5 comments:

liz @ longview builders said...

Your shop looks great Heather! I love the new bags. Sorry we missed you today. We have been a little crazy around here plus Kate wasn't feeling good.

Cheryl Arkison said...

Oh, you used my favourtie Amy Butler on that middle bag! I have one pillow made in it, but the Monster has stolen it for her room. I like the longer straps you've used.

Anonymous said...

Lovely bags!

Dana said...

Cute! Ever make grown up sized bags?

jen dB said...

I love the word "smattering." :) Your bags, as always, are beautiful.