Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weekends My Way

It was such a great weekend for so many reasons. Do you think that when you start a blog good things just come your way? Maybe that's how it works, and if only I had clued in before now. Seriously, though, it's not always lovely around here. To me, blogging is kind of like the things you choose to focus on when you have a phone conversation with a friend. Who wants to fixate on all the mundane when you could be talking about the positives? So these were the positives of my weekend. I got to sew and ride my bike(s) lots! Plus, here's the biggy. I got a NEW used road bike from my sweet honey. This, in addition to a new used mtn. bike a couple of weeks ago. My man is toooo good to me. Really, riding and sewing are about as good as it gets for me. I am one lucky woman for quite a few reasons. Perfect weekend. How was yours?




No comments: